2008-05-22

Gee - I'm so lucky!!

I'm so lucky - I just won £1.5 million pounds in a lottery I didn't enter!

Now if I were really stupid and really greedy I might just get sucked in.

Just as well I'm not ;)

=====

LONDON ROYAL LOTTERY®
I.P Award Dept.
TREATHMELYN,SANDFEILDS,
PORT TALBOT,WEST GLAMORGAN,
SOUTH WALES. SA12 7TJ.

WINNING NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner
We are happy to announce to you the draw number #1344/0771949, of the London
Royal Lottery online sweepstakes, where your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 230613318 Serial number: 34559/07 drew the lucky #6 10 29 43 42 43
(Bonus ball). You have won £1.500,000 GBP (One million five hundred thousand)

Pounds Only.
To File for Claim, Please provide: the following:

NAME........
TEL.........
COUNTRY.....

Contact your fiduciary agent immediately via information below for processing
and claim of your winnings.

Agent: Mr Mark Ferguson
Email: markferguson0001@gmail.com

Dr Margaret Phillips,
Director Of Promotion
LONDON ROYAL LOTTERY®

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

No comments: